Why Python ?

There has been a lot of debate on "Which is the Ultimate Programming Language?", and you'll find many Language Comparisons on the Internet, but I think you should ignore them, as they're usually biased.

Why do I use Python? Here's why:


1. Python is easy and simple
2. It has got great syntax
3. There is No syntactical Junk in Python Code

Of Course there are many more reasons, but they'll be a little difficult to understand now. So when we Learn some basic concepts of Python, we'll revisit this topic and I'll tell you some more Reasons I use Python.

If you still want more reasons for using Python, I have brought together some links for the curious and impatient:
Linux Journal: Why Python?
Python.org: Python Success Stories
Why I promote Python: by Paul Prescod
What is Python and Why Python?
 Steve Yegge: Dynamic Languages Strike Back

No comments:

Post a Comment