Introduction

Hi
I am the author of this site. I am a simple person, and I love teaching things to people.
With this blog, I will cover my journey as I learn Python from scratch, and hopefully people will benefit from this blog.
Actually it's a bit of a White Lie as I already know quite some Python and I've also programmed with C,C++ and Java. (Intermediate stuff)




I'd also like to write a disclaimer first.
English is not my Native Language, so please bear with me if I make a mistake.
And Please feel free to point out my mistakes. In fact, I'd be really happy to learn something from you guys.
I will start with python soon. I'll be indexing the pages on a Page called "Beginner".
You can see it in the Navigation Bar on the Homepage.
Here is the link, in case you missed it : http://pytuts.blogspot.com/p/beginner.html


As we move on to More Advanced Stuff, I'll make new Indexes for "Intermediate" and "Advanced" concepts.
If I do come up with some money, I'll surely buy a Domain Name and probably get a Tumblr or WordPress Blog. (or maybe even a custom blog that's coded in Python) :D


So, keep visiting. I'll come up with an Introduction to Python Soon. 
And please submit any suggestions you have for this blog. 













No comments:

Post a Comment